Subject: (5th Generation Government and Smart Cities)
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to your organization for its support and effortsin the development of constructive efforts towards advancement and raising the level of Smart Government and Smart Cities competencies, facilitating comprehensive institutional development and future vision.
Celebrating 25 years of successfully organizing one of the largest global Smart Government and Smart Cities event, Datamatix with the participation of the Scandinavian countries organizations as guests of honor for the conference will be celebrating the Silver Jubilee of the GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference which will be held from 21-25 April 2019 in Dubai, UAE with the global participation of leaders and experts from government, business and international institutions.
The event aspires to bring together global dignitaries and decision makers to discuss the fifth generation of government and smart cities. The conference is an international platform for organizations to discuss and share the new era of organizational transformation, new governance policy and trends by providing strategic understanding initiatives for the organizational leadership. Alongside the event, an exhibition entitled "Organizations and Achievements through 25 Years of Smart Transformation", will be held to present the achievements.
On this occasion, based on the excellence relation that our country’s and organizations are enjoying with the Gulf Region (GCC), we request your organization to create and lead a delegation of leaders and decision makers from your organizations and also include other government projects leaders, eGovernment authorities, prominent decision makers and concerned Smart Government and Smart Cities leaders to participate and represent your country at this global conference whilst, endorsing your organizational success, values and augmenting the objective of establishing a fruitful relationship with the regional and global organizations and leaders at the event. The events would provide an unparalleled platform for your organization and leaders to meet and develop collaborative partnerships with various regional and global organizations.
We look forward to welcoming the delegation and having insightful interactions at this knowledge sharing event.
For more information, please visit www.gccsmartgovernment.com and awards: www.meawards.com
I hope that your organization will be able to join us in this international event.
Ali Al Kamali
- Date and Venue:21-25 April 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Government Organizations and Regional & International Organizations
Experts from Government, International Organizations, Business and Technology
- Partners: Government, Business and Technology Organizations
- Media Coverage: Media Organizations and Electronic Portals
- Certificates of attendance: Certificates of attendance are given only to registered participants
- For Agenda and Information: www.gccsmartgovernment.com
- For Registration:www.gccsmartgovernment.com
- Contacts US:email@example.com
Events associated with the 2019 Conference:
- 25th GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference
- Honoring the winners of 25th Middle East Smart Government and Smart Cities Excellence Awards
- Announcing the Top 25 personalities in the ICT and Knowledge Management
- An exhibition “Organizations and Achievements through 25 Years of Smart Transformation"
- Meetings of Leaders, Delegations and International Organizations
- National Strategy for Developing Smart Cities and Post-Oil Infrastructure
- 5th Generation Government Technology, Smart Cities and Enterprise Integration
- Integration of IoT into Enterprise Technological System of Government and Smart Cities
- Integration of Blockchain Tech and AI into Technological System of Government and Smart Cities
- Raise the level of sGovernment Services to the stage of Excellence and Global Competitiveness
- Raise the level of sGovernment e-Content to the stage of Excellence and Global Competitiveness
- Develop and Implement Technological Integration for the Sustainability of e-Commerce
- Strategy for Implementing Modern Strategies & Leadership in Age of Knowledge & Globalization
- National Strategy for the development of Internal Governmental Smart Administrative Systems
- National strategy for the development of Single Window for the delivery of Services
- National Strategy on Smart Electronic Connectivity with the World's Countries
- National Strategy to develop E-Payment Services and Channels for Government and Smart Cities
- National strategy for developing large Data Standards and electronic information flow
- National Strategy to develop and activate the Smart Medical Records
- National Strategy for the Governance of Value Added Tax In The Era Of Government And Smart Cities
- National Strategy for Information Security of the GCC Countries
- National Strategy for Digital Signature in the Era of Government and Smart Cities
Marking Silver Jubilee and Celebrating 25 years of the conference
Datamatix with the participation of the global organizations support will be celebrating the 25th anniversary (the Silver Jubilee) of one of the largest global Smart Government and Smart Cities event, with the participation of the Scandinavian top organizations as guest of honor for the conference.
The conference will be celebrating the Silver Jubilee of the GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference which will be held from 21-25 April 2019 in Dubai, UAE with a wide international participation of leaders and experts from government, business and international institutions.
The event aspires to bring together global dignitaries and decision makers to discuss the fifth generation of government and smart cities. The conference is an international platform for organizations to discuss and share the new era of organizational transformation, new governance policy and trends by providing strategic understanding initiatives for the organizational leadership. Alongside the conference, an exhibition entitled "Organizations and Achievements through 25 Years of Smart Transformation", will be held to present the best practices and achievements of Smart Government and Smart Cities.
The event will also discuss strategies for envisioning the future and creating a strong and lasting relationship in the global community, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future development strategy and sharing global best practices and the organizational innovative strategies in order to improve the efficiency of institutional development and support the development of pillars of innovation in the era of knowledge.
It is worth mentioning that the contribution of this international conference continues to support the efforts of leaders and institutions to develop and keep abreast of the latest international trends and international initiatives in the context of global competitiveness and the formulation of future-oriented strategies in light of the rapid development of the 21st century so as to adapt to global changes in light of organizational transformation.
The conference has become an international platform and an important forum to highlight ambitious future projects. It aims to be a destination for excellence, innovation and development in line with the vision of global government excellence and governance systems in the era of institutional transformation thereby strengthening the role of institutions in the context of developing global competitiveness, discussing the most important perspectives and future challenges in various fields, and trends of modern institutional leadership systems whilst focusing on devising strategies specially for the post-oil era and developing AI, block chain and Internet of things for future infrastructure and sovereignty in our increasingly interconnected world.
This international event has witnessed wide international participation of world leaders and decision-makers from the public and private sectors and representatives of international organizations, led by United Nations organizations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development and other international organizations. The participation of key international speakers and experts have presented the most successful best practices that seeks to create new global governance models, leveraging new technologies and modern management strategies whilst shedding light on future strategies and supporting the development of the pillars of organizational innovation and knowledge in the era of knowledge-based economy, thereby formulating future-oriented strategies.
Why your Organizations Delegation Should Participate
By participating, your organization becomes an integral part of the events activities, and having one of the most powerful global platforms to increase your ICT knowledge, stay ahead, position yourself, and benefit from extensive networking program to meet with the senior and relevant industry professionals regionally and globally. Celebrating 25 years of successfully organizing, the global leaders gathering, the event aspires to discuss the next version of the sGovernment strategies, and showcase latest technologies, sustainable solutions and products as well as best practices on managing and building the cities of tomorrow.
Benefits of Participating:
- Explore cutting edge technologies solutions and new knowledge
- Avail the benefit of expert advice from the regional and global decision makers
- Excellent opportunity to build business networks with various prominent figures
- Excellent opportunity to share your valuable experiences and meet the VIPs
- Have insightful interactions with decision makers and senior government leaders
- Identify and acknowledge the best practices and achievements in global standardization
- Leverage leadership skills by being a part of the most comprehensive discussions
- The event would bring together Government and Business leaders regionally and globally
- Gain access to highly insightful talks and presentations dwelling on next generation of sGov
- Demonstrate leadership by being part of the most comprehensive campaign
Top Reasons to attend the event:
- Discover: Who is pioneering smart vision to provide govt. smart services across different spectrum.
- Visionary Speakers: Gain unique market insights from leading industry visionary speakers.
- Interactive Agenda: Interactive, cutting edge agenda including keynotes, panels & roundtables.
- Networking: Direct networking with the most senior and relevant industry professionals.
- Access to: Gain access and visibility to the large number of high profile attendees.
- Presentations: Gain access to highly insightful talks and presentations by industry thought leaders.
- Latest Innovations:Explore cutting edge innovations, technologies and solutions.
- Case Studies:Showcasing different case studies to develop and execute smart initiatives.
- Meeting :The leading experts of smart government initiatives.
- Ministers, Deputies, Ambassadors, Councils Members, Parliamentary Bodies & Members of Board of Directors
- Presidents, Directors, Decision-Makers, Officers, Heads of Depts. of Police, Armed Forces and Civil Defense
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads Of Departments from Government & Business Organizations
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Strategic Planning and Performance Assessment
- Managers and Executives of IT Departments, Government Projects, Electronic Transactions and Services
- Project Managers, Application Developers, Network Engineers, and Information Security Professionals
- Managers, Deans of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in the Development of Smart Education
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments of Customer Service and Call Centers
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Public Relations, Marketing and Consulting Companies
- All Stakeholders from Government and Business Organizations
Registration Options with Accommodation (Per Participant)
- Option 1: US $ 3500. 5 Days Conference Pass and a standard room at a 5* hotel for 5 nights
- Option 2: US $ 3200. 4 Days Conference Pass and a standard room at a 5* hotel for 4 nights
- Option 3: US $ 2400. 3 Days Conference Pass and a standard room at a 5* hotel for 3 nights
- Option 4: US $ 1600. 2 Days Conference Pass and a standard room at a 5* hotel for 2 nights
- Option 5: US $ 850. 1 Day Conference Pass and a standard room at a 5* hotel for 1 night
Registration Options without Accommodation (Per Participant)
- Option 1: US $ 1800. 5-Days Standard Conference Pass Only and the benefits mentioned
- Option 2: US $ 1600. 4-Days Standard Conference Pass Only and the benefits mentioned
- Option 3: US $ 1200. 3-Days Standard Conference Pass Only and the benefits mentioned
- Option 4: US $ 800. 2-Days Standard Conference Pass Only and the benefits mentioned
- Option 5: US $ 400. 1-Day Standard Conference Pass Only and the benefits mentioned
General Guidelines, Registration Policy and Access Badges:
- Registration must be completed in advance to ensure hotel and conference bookings.
- All charges must be paid early to confirm the reservation.
- Non-registered entries will not be allowed.
- Badges can be received within the conference three days before the start of the conference.
- Cancellations Must Be Done At Least 10 Days Prior to the Event
- No Refund Will Be Made for Any Cancellation Done Within 10 Days Prior to the Event.
- Please Visit the Event Website Frequently for New Updates
Visa and Hotel Reservation Procedures:
- Please inquire about the visa for those who need an entry visa from the state embassies
- Please confirm early registration to ensure that the hotel is booked in a timely manner
- Datamatix offers hotel reservations at special rates