The transition to the digital economy and the advent of innovations, such as cognitive computing and robotics, are transforming nearly every aspect of individuals' and enterprises' lives. Governments are continuously striving to improve their service delivery platforms and comply with regulatory mandates to become smarter. The inherent complexity of governmental operations makes it very challenging to transform manual operations to become smart, and to also achieve operational excellence and innovation in smart governments.
Celebrating over 24 years of successfully organizing the largest global sGovernment event, the conference is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of government worldwide. Considered as one of the largest global sGovernment events, each year, the conference sets the agenda for the next generation of governments with a focus on bringing together key decision makers and agencies to witness and learn about the new era of government transformation by providing a strategic understanding to the initiatives and strategies of smart government from different parts of the world. The conference continues to be an effective platform for sharing global best practices pertaining to organizational transformation and strategic planning in governments.
The theme of the event centres around creating a strong and lasting relationship in the global community, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate and communities.
Strongly supporting the vision of global governments in adopting a strategy of sustainable global excellence, the event focuses on empowering organizations through leadership, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, thereby enabling them to face the new challenges continually emerging in an era of modern management, a globally interlinked society, integrated economy and smart cities.
Who will attend?
- Ministers, Deputies and Under Secretaries
- Chairman, Ambassadors Presidents, CEO, MD, GM
- Members of Councils, Parliamentary and Corporate Board Members
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- ICT Engineers, Technicians, System Analysts
- ICT Solution Providers Decision Makers and Executives
- Strategic Planning and Performance Executives
- CIO, IT Managers, Projects Managers and Smart Services Executives
- Project Managers, Developers, Network Engineers & Security Specialists
- Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in Education
- Leaders and Executives in Customer Service, Strategic Planning and Performance
- Managers and Executives in Public Relations, Call Centers and Consulting Firms
- Managers of Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Media Relations
Why should you attend?
This globally much lauded Conference, would be focusing precisely on developing new governance strategies and standards, for positioning government organizations at the pinnacle of global competitiveness. The Event would provide leaders an unparalleled platform to meet, network and develop collaborative partnerships with various global government and business organizations.
In conjunction with the Conference, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute would also honor the winners of the 23rd Middle East Smart Government and Smart Cities Excellence Awards, for their outstanding achievements and initiatives.