One of the world's largest sGovernment events, bringing together leaders and experts from around the globe to discuss the 4th version of the sGovernment strategies, the events continue to be an effective platform for sharing global best practices pertaining to organizational transformation and strategic planning in governments. Strongly supporting the vision of global governments in adopting a strategy of sustainable global excellence, the event focuses on empowering organizations through leadership, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, thereby enabling them to face the new challenges continually emerging in an era of modern management, a globally interlinked society, integrated economy and smart cities.
The theme of the event centers around creating a strong and lasting relationship in the global community, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate and communities.
Who will attend?
- Ministers, Deputies and Under Secretaries
- Chairman, Ambassadors Presidents, CEO, MD, GM
- Members of Councils, Parliamentary and Corporate Board Members
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- ICT Engineers, Technicians, System Analysts
- ICT Solution Providers Decision Makers and Executives
- Strategic Planning and Performance Executives
- CIO, IT Managers, Projects Managers and Smart Services Executives
- Project Managers, Developers, Network Engineers & Security Specialists
- Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in Education
- Leaders and Executives in Customer Service, Strategic Planning and Performance
- Managers and Executives in Public Relations, Call Centers and Consulting Firms
- Managers of Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Media Relations
Why should you attend?
This globally much lauded Conference, would be focusing precisely on developing new governance strategies and standards, for positioning government organizations at the pinnacle of global competitiveness. The Event would provide to leaders an unparalleled platform to meet, network and develop collaborative partnerships with various global government and business organizations.
In conjunction with the Conference, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute would also honor the winners of the 22nd Middle East Smart Government and Smart Cities Excellence Awards, for their outstanding achievements and initiatives.