Artificial Intelligence Project Excellence Award
This ‘Artificial Intelligence Project Excellence Award’ will be presented to a government or business organization from the Middle East region that has created or used AI to achieve a tremendous result along with reducing costs, improving performances, and eliminating errors.
Eligibility criteria of a nomination for an award, the nominee:
1. Demonstrated the innovative success in the past years in AI.
2. Used AI technology through creative and innovative means to overcome obstacles.
3. Has impactfully shaped the AI discourse and supported the AI community.
4. Contributed to the technological development of the country or region or the industry
5. Implemented AI technology demonstrating the leadership based on growth and innovation.
6. Developed one of the most powerful applications of AI to transform the specified sector.
7. Demonstrated the most comprehensive and effective AI solutions across any industry.
8. Established a promising future through best practices of AI.
9. Enabled greater productivity, accuracy, and adoption of Natural Language Processing by AI.
10. Used AI technology for more personal communication and automation of roles and tasks.
11. Focuses on solving problems and creating value by AI technology across industries for customers.
12. Development the use of trustworthy AI systems in the public and private sectors.
13. Participated in ongoing artificial intelligence research and development.
14. Successfully connected the civil agencies, Defense departments, and the Intelligence Community.
15. Has driven change and innovation by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence.
16. Has innovative, leadership and inspiring potential to impact globally.
17. Demonstrated the ability of the AI solution to provide a social good for the community.
18. Transformed the AI industry making its magnitudes more equitable, ethical, and groundbreaking.
19. Must have excellence in one of the four major types of AI, including Reactive machines, limited memory, theory of mind, and self-awareness.