E-commerce Excellence Award
The "e-Commerce Excellence Award" recognizes an organization from the Middle East region that offers multiple online services for customers that are vibrant, easy to use, and informative, the winning portal will be an example for other organizations to follow when setting up their portals.
Eligibility criteria of a nomination for an award, the nominee:
1. In past 12 months has offered multiple online services as a "one-stop shop" for customers.
2. Successfully achieved the “all-time online” status in services, communication surveys etc.
3. Developed a portal to reduce the physical presence of the staff with secure identity policies.
4. Has auction modules, language-specific alerts, and responses, as per customer’s requirement.
5. Established a sound portal that is tested and works in different scenarios.
6. Exhibits the innovative use of portal technology, content, search, online transactions.
7. Earned a trust for its portal that offers secure payment options to its customers.
8. Established a proven track record of encouraging online payment and total online services.
9. Facilitated business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and consumer-to-consumer interaction.
10. Allows customers to have their purchase history along with existing customer loyalty programs.
11. Has a portal that has enabled a link of internal and external data processing systems.
12. Working efficiently with suppliers and partners while satisfying their customers’ expectations.
13. Has a telecommunications infrastructure with ease of use with accuracy of the given information.
14. Established a good legal framework against fraudulent and unauthorized transactions.
15. Has a proven track with new and emerging technologies and best commercial practices.
16. Built an outstanding traffic and transaction metrics for site performance.
17. Formed a reliable E-commerce platform for billing, keeping records, and service timings.
18. Offers shipping mechanisms and fees, product delivery, return refund, and exchange policies.
19. Developed a portal to analyze market trends, creative marketing, and advertising techniques.
20. Maintains online advertising, and banner exchange facilities for other businesses and customers.
21. Established the use multiple media such as, mobile apps on iOS and android etc.
22. Exhibit exemplary use of graphics and interactive design for corporate identity, and branding.
23. Facilitated connecting suppliers, distributors, and other partners to increase efficiencies.
24. Developed a portal that is easy to access, provide 24/7 support, and efficiently resolve complaints.