Smart Waste Management Excellence Award
The 'Smart Waste Management Excellence Award' is to recognize the achievements of a government or business organization from the Middle East region for the recycling project to deliver improved recycling and waste management services and can include projects such as reuse, recycling, composting, minimization, and associated activities.
Eligibility criteria of a nomination for an award, the nominee:
1. Enabled cities to overcome the challenges of waste collection, overflow, and recycling issues.
2. Used latest technologies, equipment, or building design to enhance the waste management ways.
3. Implemented methods that carried out and minimize the environmental impact.
4. Has potential to be seen as an example of best practice for the sector or sectors in which it operates.
5. Uses Smart technology that is easy to install, compatible, and capable of monitor garbage waste.
6. Showcased tremendous value to community through public acceptance, appearance, and aesthetics.
7. Demonstrated an extreme system for workers' health & safety.
8. Established a system that eliminates, minimizes, and collects it by safe methods.
9. Provides evidence of recycling achieved and indicats that customers have been well-cared.
10. Enhanced service delivery, reporting, and follow-up of any concerns via smart system integration.
11. Organized high levels of recycling or waste sustainability with smart recycling or waste diversion.
12. implemented smart system complying with local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
13. Contributed to reaching net-zero outcomes across construction, transport, infrastructure, and more.
14. is at forefront of industrial advancement and scientific innovation in waste management industry.
15. Have practicable and innovative solutions relevant to waste management and waste Prevention.
16. Contributed to improve environmental conditions for recycle actions.
17. Promoted the circularity of materials (via recycling, remanufacturing, resale, and repair procedures).
18. Provided endless benefits and superior business value for significant cost reductions on the collection, waste transport, maintenance, and protection of the environment by generating less CO2 and less road attire.
19. Improving air quality within the city (by reducing the organic waste disposal in landfills.
20. Encouraged product sharing solutions and reduced the use of natural resources.